Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Operation Bleeding Seas II Attacked

Greetings everyone. So. At some point either late Monday night or Tuesday, my email and this blog were both compromised by someone. Now however, I am back in control of this stuff and hopefully it is now more secure than it was. I see that there is a small blog post in Japanese. I will be removing that blog after I type this blog as the translation for it is quite profane and this is a family blog gosh darnit. As for who did this, I don't know and frankly I do not care. I probably angered some pro Faroe Islands kid or something like that. Whatever happened, I don't plan on it happening again and if it does well that's just something I'll have to deal with right? So anyway...

All this shows me is that A.) There are really people out there with nothing better to do with their lives than attack random people's emails and such. B.) This blog is reaching it's goals. C.) There is now more of a reason to keep this blog going. It saddens me that someone actually felt the need to break onto this blog to merely post an obnoxious comment involving a lot of F bombs and what not. Why not just try to argue with me in the comments or something? I'm always open for discussion. The fact that someone felt the need to do this means that the word about the stuff that gets blogged about is getting out there. Shark finning, manta ray gill raker harvesting, whaling, overfishing, and dolphin slaughters are all things that have no place in the world and that fact angers some people who feel like I and other people are trying to take their lives away or something. Goals are being reached. People are starting to wake up and with over 14,000 views here I would like to think that this blog has opened at least 1 person's eyes. Lastly. The above fact is just more of a drive to keep this blog going. When it gets to this point in any campaign I have to think about if I want to dedicate myself to another 6 month campaign (hard to believe this one ends in September already). Following this I know that people are seeing this stuff and some are not liking what they see. The truth can hurt and can expose a lot. So I will keep going here no further question about that.

So with that being said, I'm pretty much back to square 1 with the blogs I mentioned in my last actual blog. So stay tuned!